Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Monday Madness and tombstone Tuesday on Wednesday lol

Well the last two days has been very busy for me so I'm catching up today. 
Monday Madness: I got the letter back from the hospital on how to get the medical records.  I am making the copies of the certificates and getting a court affidavit, so that's on hold until I get all that finished.
Tombstone tuesday:  This past week was an awesome week of discovery in my genealogy and tombstones are no different.  This is a tombstone of my ancestor Asahel Wright and his wife Temperance Jones.  They are on the same stone.  I requested that the pictures be taken and the next day- there they were!! I about cried!  I would love to see this piece of my history in person but for now this is the best I can do.  How wonderful for it to still be standing when it was there during the Civil War era. 

No comments:

Post a Comment